At Acquire, we've streamlined the formerly manual and cumbersome process of opening and funding a self-directed IRA. You can start your own self-directed IRA in these easy steps:
- Click the Open Your IRA Now button and select a custodian.
- Complete a new self-directed IRA investor profile.
- Complete the Open Account and Funder Transfer documents using DocuSign.
Your part is now complete. Your custodian will then:
- Place a confirmation call to you as a security measure.
- Open your account and initiate the fund transfer. (Some institutions may require a hand signature before transferring funds; your custodian will advise you if this is necessary.)
- Notify you once your funds have transferred and you're cleared to invest.